About the KBBG
The Kitchen Bathroom Buying Group (KBBG) is part of DER KREIS, Europe’s leading kitchen and bathroom buying group. The company has over 40 years’ of experience and a turnover in excess of €3.6 billion. Currently operating in nine countries, with over 3,500 members, DER KREIS provides a range of exclusive tailored benefits and services to support and increase the success of each independent kitchen and bathroom specialist, in an effort to stay ahead of the competition and to promote the success of each individual business.
Our objective is very simple, to create a strong and sustainable independent channel, to enable our members to achieve their full business potential.
To become a KBBG member…
· You need to have a showroom or plan to open a showroom within six months of membership, you need to be independent and you do not sell online.
“The KBBG is a great platform for our views to be fully understood and taken notice of, while retaining our best asset, our independence.” Mark Siddall, MR Kitchen Design, a KBBG member since 2014
T The KBBG offers you…
- Exclusive access and buying conditions from a range of leading kitchen and bathroom suppliers (terms & conditions apply)
- Business advice based upon our 40 years' industry experience helping our members achieve their business goals
- Access to unique private label kitchen furniture ranges, only available to KBBG members
- Exclusive members-only promotions and offers
- A voice in the market
- Preferential rates from service providers such as Compusoft, Lead Wolf, Virtual 360 Tour and the Used Kitchen Exchange
- Exclusive consumer finance package backed by Hitachi Capital Plc
- An invitation to attend our Annual Members’ Meeting
- UK based administration support
For more information about how joining the KBBG could help your business please contact us on info derkreis.co uk or phone: +44 (0) 2382 021348